At PGM Cryogenics Ltd, our personnel have 20+ years’ experience in the Industrial Gas trade and we have a varied customer base, which includes Power Station, Food / Beverage Production, Water Treatment & large Utilities companies. We have carried out numerous projects which involve the following requirements:
• NEC3 Engineering & Construction – Invitation to Tender / Compilation
• Health & Safety Compliance
• Specific Mechanical & Electrical Specification Compliance
• CDM Regulations
• Hazop Assessment / Compliance
• Method Statement / Risk Assessment compilation
• Contract Crane Lift Supervision
• Commissioning Plan including collaboration with Instrument / SCADA technicians.
• Comprehensive O & M Handover Documentation including CAD & P&ID drawings.
At PGM Cryogenics Ltd, we provide guidance & assistance to aid our customer’s compliance with British Compressed Gas Association – Code of Practice & Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000. As a member of the British Compressed Gases Association (BCGA) & British Cryogenic Council (BCC), PGM Cryogenics Ltd will ensure your company compliance.
We are Safecontractor approved, Membership No: LK0639, and the Engineering Manager for each project will hold the following qualifications:
• CITB – Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) Qualified
• CSCS – Engineering Services – Qualified
• Energy & Utilities Skills (EUSR) National Water Hygiene Trained
• City & Guilds – 6150-02 (Water) Confined Space Trained
• City & Guilds – 2079 Refrigeration – F Gas / ODS Regulations Qualified
PGM Cryogenics Ltd personnel offer the skills and experience to ensure customer installations are reliable, safe, cost-effective & delivered to the highest quality standard. We take pride in our excellent Health & Safety record, with good customer relations being the forefront of our priorities.
As a member of the British Compressed Gases Association (BCGA) & British Cryogenic Council (BCC), PGM Cryogenics Ltd will ensure your company compliance & satisfaction.
We are currently lead shirt sponsor for the Minis / Juniors Section & plan to continue our sponsorship involvement for the long term future. We greatly value our association with the club & wish all senior / junior teams continued success.
In May 2017, the SRFC welcomed England Head Coach Eddie Jones & Backs Coach Glen Ella to the club for a Junior player coaching masterclass & corporate lunch. The day was a great success & the young players hugely enjoyed their involvement.
Stourbridge Rugby Club have recently completed construction of the new RFU Rugby365 Artificial Grass Pitch (AGP) which will be a great asset to club & the local community. Please visit www.stourbridgerugby.com for further details.