Carbon Dioxide Storage Vessel Installation
PGM Cryogenics Ltd are specialists in the supply & Installation of Liquid Carbon Dioxide (CO2) storage tanks and associated equipment. Carbon Dioxide is a very versatile gas which is used in a wide range of industrial applications.
PGM Cryogenics Ltd will provide reliable equipment to meet your specific business needs. We can supply vertical or horizontal vessels in a vast range of pressures or sizes. Our team will provide a full comprehensive service including system design, supply, installation and maintenance.
We can provide an array of service options, including variable flow rates, variable temperatures and variable pressures. Depending on your needs, we can supply a range of on site services, including:
• Building Management Systems (BMS) – Control Panel Supply or repair
• Telemetry Unit & Pressure Alarm Electrical Panel Installation
• Mass Flow Controller (MFC) & Mass Flow Meter (MFM) Installation & Control
• Short or long term Rental of related equipment, including Vessels & Vaporisers
• Equipment installation, inspection, preventative maintenance and repair
• Gas sensor Installation & calibration services
• Safety awareness training
• Refrigeration Unit installation & servicing in compliance with F Gas & ODS Regulations
• Piping and Instrumentation Drawings (P&ID) with Computer Aided Design (CAD)
Our personnel have hands-on experience in process design, electrical, mechanical and civil engineering. With our management system and quality controls from engineering to construction, we deliver the best possible value for every project to ensure customer satisfaction.